**This course is conducted by our subsidiary, Smatra Training Hub Pte Ltd**
The SOC (Tunneling) is a recognized WSH training course for all workers carrying out tunneling works in buildings and engineering construction worksites.
• Understand general safety in Tunnelling Works
• Identify hazards working in a Tunnel
• Practice safety procedures when operating Tunnelling Equipment and Machinery
• Able to work safely in Confined Spaces
• Practice safety procedure when doing Hot Work and working in Compressed Air
• Competent in wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• Know the dangers and precautionary measures associated with Tunnelling Works
Workers must have completed and passed CSOC to be eligible to attend this course.
4 Hours inclusive of 15 minutes assessment
Written test (MCQ)
Learners who have successfully completed the course will be conferred a safety pass issued by Smatra Training Hub.
|Course Name :||Safety Orientation Course (Tunneling) for Workers - Kaki Bukit|
|Course Date(s) :||25-Mar-2019 - Start Time : 06:00 PM - End time : 10:00 PM