**This course is conducted by our subsidiary, Smatra Training Hub Pte Ltd**
This course is designed for all workers working in the shipbuilding and ship repairing industry.
• Introduction to Shipyard Safety Instruction Course for Workers (Painters Trade)
• Understand fire and explosion hazards & safety measures
• Understand airless spraying hazards and safety measures
• Understand health hazards and preventive measures
• Know the proper usage of Personal protective equipment
• Understand safe storage of paints and solvents on board vessels
• Know Vessel Safety Coordination Committee (VSCC) Meetings
• Understand Permit-to-work system – Application for a painting permit
• Know Worker’s safety checklist for painting works
Workers must have completed and passed SSIC – General Trade to be eligible to attend this course.
2.5 Hours inclusive of 10 minutes assessment
Written test (MCQ)
Learners who have successfully completed the course will be conferred a safety pass issued by Smatra Training Hub.