Basic Traffic Control Course aims to train and allow the learners to understand and apply work safety at
road work zone and public safety.
BTCC was designed to provide understanding of the following:
1. Identify LTA Code of Practice Traffic Control at Work Zone and relevant Safety Acts and Regulations.
2. Identify the hazard and safe work practices on road work.
3. Identify the Traffic Safety Signage / Traffic Control Devices and usage.
4. Perform effective lane closure on road work operation.
5. Perform Traffic Control Task.
Target Group :
For all workers involved in roadwork, traffic control working on / near / adjacent to the road or construction site access (especially those involved in roadwork projects/building construction traffic controllers).
This course is not funded.
Participants will be issued a Safety Pass upon completion by Wong Fong Academy
No Schedules Found...