**This course is conducted by our subsidiary, Smatra Training Hub Pte Ltd**
This course is designed for all workers working in the shipbuilding and ship repairing industry.
• Introduction to Shipyard Safety Instruction Course for Workers (Hot-Work Trade)
• Know the different types of Hot-work
• Know characteristics of flammable substances
• Understand how vapours/ gases can accumulate in confined spaces
• Understand how fires/ explosions are caused
• Understand case studies on two shipyard fire and explosion accidents
• Know and take safety measures for preventing fire/ explosions
Workers must have completed and passed SSIC – General Trade to be eligible to attend this course.
2.5 Hours inclusive of 10 minutes assessment
Written test (MCQ)
Learners who have successfully completed the course will be conferred a safety pass issued by Smatra Training Hub.
|Course Name :||Shipyard Safety Instruction Course for Workers (Hot-Work Trade)|
|Course Date(s) :||15-Oct-2019 - Start Time : 08:30 AM - End time : 12:30 PM