WSQ-OPERATE LORRY CRANE (EXPERIENCE) AOP
WSQ-Operate Lorry Crane (Experience) Assessment Only Pathway
Course Code: CRS-Q-0022976-MF (English)
Competency Standard code: MF-LOG-107E-1
Funding Validity Period: 27 Aug 2012 - 31 Dec 2021
Mode of Assessment: MCQ Written Assessment & Practical Assment
Course Duration: 2 hours of assessment
Pre-Requisite: Lorry Crane Operator Licesnse or Certificate
The WSQ-Operate Lorry Crane Course (Experience) is designed for lorry crane operators who have more than 3 years of experience as a lorry crane operator or holds a valid lorry crane operator certificate prior to September 2011. This course is conducted in English and Mandarin.
This course is also valid for the 5 years renewal for lorry crane operators, who first took the Lorry Crane Operator Course (LCOC) in 2011. They will now come under the WSQ program and is funded by SSG.
Assumed Skills & Knowledge:
- Learners must be above 18 years of age and are assumed to:
- Have Employability Skills System (ESS) Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 3 and above, or equivalent
- Have the ability to read and understand manufacturer’s instructions, procedures and safety signs
- Have a good sense of “situational awareness” and safety consciousness
- Have attended certificate training by equipment suppliers or MOM Approved Training Provider
- Have basic knowledge of Singapore Workplace Safety and Health Act
- Have basic knowledge of current legislations concerning lorry crane operations
This course is funded for Company Sponsored Candidates ONLY. Please go to www.skillsconnect.gov.sg or call Wong Fong Academy at 68633686 for more information.
If you are a Singaporean aged 25 and above, you can choose to use your $500 SkillsFuture Credit to offset the payment for this course. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website www.skillsfuture.sg/credit to choose from the wide range of approved skills-related courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.
Candidates who have completed and certified competent will receive a photo pass and a Statement Of Attainment from SSG.