WSQ-OPERATE FORKLIFT (WITHOUT CLASS 3 LICENSE)-JOO KOON
WSQ-Operate Forklift (Without Class 3 License)
Course Code: CRS-Q-0027048-MF (English)
Competency Standard code: MF-LOG-106E-2
Funding Validity Period: 27 Aug 2012 - 31 Dec 2021
Course Duration: 34 hours, including 2 hours of assessment
Mode of Assessment: MCQ Assessment & Practical Assessment
The WSQ-Operate Forklift (Without Class 3 License) is valid only for individuals who do not hold a valid driving license from Singapore or Malaysia.
It consists of a 1 day theory lesson and 3 days practical session. Theory assessment will be conducted at the end of the theory lesson, while the practical assessment will be conducted on day 3 of the practical session.
The assessment is based on a running circuit with various sections to test the competencies of the forklift operator.
PLEASE SELECT YOUR THEORY DATES FIRST IN THIS PAGE. YOU WILL BE PROMPTED TO SELECT YOUR PRACTICAL DATES IN THE ENROLMENT PAGE AFTER THE "BOOK NOW" BUTTON
The WSQ-Operate Forklift (Without Class 3 License) aims provide people already working or wishing to enter the generic manufacturing industry with the skills and knowledge required to operate forklift.
Assumed Skills & Knowledge:
- Learners must be above 18 years of age and are assumed to:
- be able to interpret work instructions and technical information;
- be able to listen and speak English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills System (ESS) level 3; (Applies to English Courses ONLY)
- be able to read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 3; and (Applies to English Courses ONLY)
- be able to process numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 3
This course is applicable for SkillsFuture Funding. Please go to www.skillsconnect.gov.sg or call Wong Fong Academy at 68633686 for more information.
If you are a Singaporean aged 25 and above, you can choose to use your $500 SkillsFuture Credit to offset the payment for this course. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website www.skillsfuture.sg/credit to choose from the wide range of approved skills-related courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.
Candidates who have completed and certified competent will receive a photo pass and a Statement Of Attainment from SSG.