MANAGE WORK AT HEIGHT
The aim of the course is to provide Learners with the requisite WAH knowledge to manage work-at-height activities, so that work can be carried out safely.
At the end of the course, the Learner shall be able to:
• Identify, explain and apply the relevant Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Legislations / Approved Code of Practice / Singapore Standards applicable to Work-at-Heights (WAH)
• Identify and explain the Roles & Responsibilities of stakeholders, competent and responsible persons.
• Identify hazards, evaluate the risk, and implement control measures for WAH activities
• Review the necessary fall preventive / protective control measures for safe execution of WAH activities
• Establish, evaluate, review and implement a Fall Prevention Plan
• Establish and implement a system for an effective monitoring and control of WAH risks
• Demonstrate competency in donning, checking and correcting of Individual Fall Protection Equipment and Responding to a fall emergency.
Assumed Skills and Knowledge:
At least WSQ ESS Workplace Literacy and Numeracy Level 4 and above or equivalent and the ability to carry out hazards identification, risk assessment, and risk control measures.
20.5 Hours inclusive of 5 hours assessment
Written test and practical performance
Under the SkillsFuture Funding, the AWSH in Construction Sites course is only subsidised for the English language. Please go to www.skillsconnect.gov.sg or call Wong Fong Academy at 68633686 for more information.
If you are a Singaporean aged 25 and above, you can choose to use your $500 SkillsFuture Credit to offset the payment for this course. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website www.skillsfuture.sg/credit to choose from the wide range of approved skills-related courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.
Candidates who have completed and certified competent will receive a photo pass.
15-Apr-2021 - Start Time : 8:30 AM - End time : 6:30 PM
16-Apr-2021 - Start Time : 8:30 AM - End time : 12:30 PM
29-Apr-2021 - Start Time : 8:30 AM - End time : 6:30 PM
30-Apr-2021 - Start Time : 8:30 AM - End time : 12:30 PM
13-May-2021 - Start Time : 8:30 AM - End time : 6:30 PM
14-May-2021 - Start Time : 8:30 AM - End time : 12:30 PM
27-May-2021 - Start Time : 8:30 AM - End time : 6:30 PM
28-May-2021 - Start Time : 8:30 AM - End time : 12:30 PM