MANAGE WORK AT HEIGHT
The aim of the course is to provide Learners with the requisite WAH knowledge to manage work-at-height activities, so that work can be carried out safely.
At the end of the course, the Learner shall be able to:
• Identify, explain and apply the relevant Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Legislations / Approved Code of Practice / Singapore Standards applicable to Work-at-Heights (WAH)
• Identify and explain the Roles & Responsibilities of stakeholders, competent and responsible persons.
• Identify hazards, evaluate the risk, and implement control measures for WAH activities
• Review the necessary fall preventive / protective control measures for safe execution of WAH activities
• Establish, evaluate, review and implement a Fall Prevention Plan
• Establish and implement a system for an effective monitoring and control of WAH risks
• Demonstrate competency in donning, checking and correcting of Individual Fall Protection Equipment and Responding to a fall emergency.
Assumed Skills and Knowledge:
At least WSQ ESS Workplace Literacy and Numeracy Level 4 and above or equivalent and the ability to carry out hazards identification, risk assessment, and risk control measures.
20.5 Hours inclusive of 5 hours assessment
Written test and practical performance
03-Dec-2020 - Start Time : 8:30 AM - End time : 6:30 PM
04-Dec-2020 - Start Time : 8:30 AM - End time : 6:30 PM