MANAGE WORK-AT-HEIGHT (FKA MANAGING WORK-AT-HEIGHT)
Course Code: TGS-2020506160
Competency Standard code: MF-COM-309E-1
The aim of the course is to provide Learners with the requisite WAH knowledge to manage work-at-height activities, so that work can be carried out safely.
At the end of the course, the Learner shall be able to:
• Identify, explain and apply the relevant Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Legislations / Approved Code of Practice / Singapore Standards applicable to Work-at-Heights (WAH)
• Identify and explain the Roles & Responsibilities of stakeholders, competent and responsible persons.
• Identify hazards, evaluate the risk, and implement control measures for WAH activities
• Review the necessary fall preventive / protective control measures for safe execution of WAH activities
• Establish, evaluate, review and implement a Fall Prevention Plan
• Establish and implement a system for an effective monitoring and control of WAH risks
• Demonstrate competency in donning, checking and correcting of Individual Fall Protection Equipment and Responding to a fall emergency.
Assumed Skills and Knowledge:
At least WSQ ESS Workplace Literacy and Numeracy Level 4 and above or equivalent and the ability to carry out hazards identification, risk assessment, and risk control measures.
20.5 Hours inclusive of 5 hours assessment
Written test and practical performance
This course is applicable for SkillsFuture Funding up to 90%*
Please go to www.skillsfuture.gov.sg or call Wong Fong Academy at 68633686 for more information.
*From 1 Jan 2022, SkillsFuture course funding will be revised to a baseline of 50% subsidy, with an additional 20% subsidy (up to 70% subsidy) for SMEs and Mid-career individuals (Singapore citizens above 40 years old) . Do note that the funding amount advised is not final and is subject to changes.
If you are a Singaporean aged 25 and above, you can choose to use your $500 SkillsFuture Credit to offset the payment for this course. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website www.skillsfuture.sg/credit to choose from the wide range of approved skills-related courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.
Candidates who have completed and certified competent will receive a photo pass and a Statement Of Attainment from SSG.
13-May-2021 - Start Time : 8:30 AM - End time : 6:30 PM
14-May-2021 - Start Time : 8:30 AM - End time : 12:30 PM
27-May-2021 - Start Time : 8:30 AM - End time : 6:30 PM
28-May-2021 - Start Time : 8:30 AM - End time : 12:30 PM
10-Jun-2021 - Start Time : 8:30 AM - End time : 6:30 PM
11-Jun-2021 - Start Time : 8:30 AM - End time : 12:30 PM
24-Jun-2021 - Start Time : 8:30 AM - End time : 6:30 PM
25-Jun-2021 - Start Time : 8:30 AM - End time : 12:30 PM
08-Jul-2021 - Start Time : 8:30 AM - End time : 6:30 PM
09-Jul-2021 - Start Time : 8:30 AM - End time : 12:30 PM