COVID-19 SAFE MANAGEMENT PLAN (AWARENESS TRAINING)-ONLINE
As Singapore is lifting the COVID-19 ‘circuit breaker’ measures on 1st June 2020, Singapore will embark on a three-phased approach to resume normalcy. Safe Management Measures are to be prepared and implemented by respective organisations to resume their operations. These measures are to provide the workforce with a safe working environment and minimize risks of further outbreaks.
Safe Management Officer(s) (SMO) will be appointed to assist in the implementation, coordination and monitoring of Safe Management Measures at the workplace. This 2-hour workshop is designed to create awareness to individuals on the guidelines stipulated by the government on Safe Measures Implementation at Workplaces.
- Appointment of Safe Management Officer (SMO)
- The need to develop a SMP for organisations
- Support Contact Tracing Requirements
- Conduct regular temperature screening and declarations for on-site employees and vistors
- Provision of personal protective equipment at the workplace
- Cleaning of workplace premises
- Implement health checks and protocols to manage potential cases
At the end of the workshop, participants will be issued a certificate of completion by Wong Fong Academy.