APPLY WORKPLACE SAFETY AND HEALTH IN CONSTRUCTION SITES (CSOC)-RECERTIFICATION - WOODLANDS - A.M
Construction Safety Orientation Course - Recertification (CSOC-Recertification)
Course Duration: 4 hours of assessment
Mode of Assessment: MCQ Written Assessment & Practical Assessment
This course is catered for workers who are seeking re certification for their Construction Safety Orientation Pass.
This is an Assessment Only Module. Only for those looking for their 2 or 4 year recertification.
Assume Skills and Knowledge:
- Learners must be above 18 years of age and are assumed to:
- Have employment status as manual labour to carry out construction work in building and engineering construction worksites
- Be medically fit
- Be able to listen, read, speak and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills (ES) level 2
- Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to Employability Skills (ES) level 2
- Have good organisational skills
- Be able to follow written and oral work instructions
There is no funding available for this course.
Candidates who successfully clear this course will receive their safety pass. No certificates are provided.